Monday, September 14, 2009

Rant Mondays!

As last time WARNING FOR COURSE LANGUAGE READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Thank you for joining me for another Rant Monday! Hopefully I can do this weekly instead of...monthly...ugh...so sorry I've been really busy with other unimportant things.

ANYWAYS!

Yes...Let's see this weeks (hopefully..) topic is, shall we?

HOMOPHOBIA!!

Alright let's get started.

First off let me just say this: Homophobic's are probably the most insensitive, naive, stupid people I have ever heard of. (never met them thank god.)

Homosexuals, bisexuals and heterosexuals have almost all the same organs. We all have a brain, heart, digestive, respiratory, circulatory and all those systems. So what makes us different? Well..Le's make a list of why being gay, having gay friends and gay marriage is wrong.


1. It's dangerous. Totally...A lesbian couple is going to spontaneously get pregnant. and a gay couple is too!

2. It gives children the wrong idea. What? That having friends of the same gender is wrong? Wonderful.

3. Homosexuals shouldn't have public affection. And neither should heterosexuals, but they do it anyways! They should get arrested for 'public affection' and 'public exposure.'

4. Children will ask questions. .....Pretty much your saying that asking questions is wrong. "Your son Billy has failed math...Have you been helping him with his homework?" "Well, I don't think he needs help because he never asks."

Now I have a link of why gay marriage is wrong:
http://news.deviantart.com/article/61586/

Back? good. Now wasn't that just the BEST 50 reasons why gay marriage is wrong? Yeah...I thought so too.

Well I don't think I really have anything else to add except: Thank you for reading, sorry it was so short and GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment